Website update for Sunday January 17, 2021
NFL Sunday Divisional Round
Plus NBA and NCAA Basketball
by DB Williams and Rowland Upchurch
IMPORTANT: if you wish to email Greg please do so via firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Greg went 0-2 in the NFL losing on the under in the Rams/Packers game and on the Ravens in their game vs. the Bills. He passed in the NBA and College hoops last night as well as in the NHL.
Today's update is COMPLETE, scroll down below for three comps, a first half as well as a full game NFL system plus two NFL comps and three winning angles.
Sunday NFL Football by Greg Dempson
The First Half at 6:40 ET
Buccaneers at the Saints
- In the second half of the season play against first half underdogs when off two or more consecutive overs in a game between two teams that each outscore their opponents by 7 or more points per game. This system is 30-08 = 79% ATS since 1983. My Sunday night system is on the New Orleans Saints -½ @ -105 or -125 on the M/L if you are considering on making a wager.
Greg's Twitter is now wide open to everyone, https://twitter.com/GregDempson.
Click onto Today's Selections at the top of Greg's home page to see all games in every sport that he is wagering on.
Greg's now 16-4 with his 5 STAR BEST BETS as the CLE/PIT over lost Oct.
18. His 5 STARS success rate is better than 80% ATS in 30+ years. Greg's
next 5 STAR BEST BET is pending. Check back then you can watch and
win by clicking here. If Greg doesn't win, then his next 5 STAR BEST BET is on him.
You can also receive additional free selections by subscribing to Greg's free selections and systems via email list. Simply email Greg at firstname.lastname@example.org and say, "Add me to the list." There are no obligations whatsoever.
- Tweeted Angles by R. Upchurch for Greg Dempson
- Greg's Sunday comp selections will be noted below and his Tweets are in progress.
- Follow Greg on Twitter, https://twitter.com/GregDempson
- #1, Greg's NFL BONUS first half comp is pending.
- #2, Greg's NBA comp is on the Clippers -6 @ -105.
- #3, Greg's College basketball comp is on CAL-State Northridge +2 @ -105.
- #4, Greg's NHL comp is on Washington/Pittsburgh over 6 goals @ -120.
- #5, The past two seasons the Saints are 13-2 ATS vs. poor passing defenses allowing 235 or more passing yards per game .
- #6, The Buccaneers are 11-2 OVER in road games vs. excellent passing teams with a completion percentage of 64% or better.
- #7, In the second half of the season the Chiefs are 0-7 ATS vs. teams with poor passing defenses that allow a completion percentage of 61% or worse this season.
NFL 2020 Super Systems, click here NOW for Greg's next NFL system
Mr. "D.'s" Divisional round system is posted.
NFL 2020 Complementary Selections, click here NOW for Greg's complementary NFL play
Greg's Divisional round comp is posted
College Football Super Systems
Greg's College systems return in August.
College Football Complementary Selections, click here next season for Greg's College Comp selection
Each documented sports monitoring site utilizes various sports books and one site might grade a selection as a push at +3 while the other site might have a sports book offer a line of +3.5 points, so there will be slight differences between the two monitoring sites as Mr. "D." is proudly monitored by The Sports Monitor, (and has been since the 2000 season) as well as Sports Watch Monitor.
College Basketball Systems for 2020/2021
Greg's College Hoops systems will return next week so click here shortly for Greg's first College Hoops system
2020/2021 NBA Systems
Greg's NBA systems have returned click here Tuesday afternoon for Greg's NBA system