Website update for Tuesday, June 18, 2019
Tuesday on the Diamonds
by DB Williams and Rowland Upchurch
IMPORTANT: if you wish to email Greg please do so via firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Greg went 5-1 on the Diamonds Monday night. Results can be viewed by clicking onto Today's Selections at the top of the home page. He is 32-16-03 this month for +$2,162.00 on the Diamonds.
US Open, Final Update
Greg's went 13-09-03 for +4.11-units in the US Open.
This week on the PGA Tour, (from June 20 through 23)
The Travelers Championship in Cromwell, Connecticut
The 2019 edition of the CFL by Greg Dempson
Last year I went 16-05-01 ATS with my CFL selections. This season I started 0-2 as my selection on the BC Lions lost last night, (33-23.) Later in the week I should have a first half system for week 2.
Greg's Twitter is now wide open to everyone, https://twitter.com/GregDempson.
Tuesday's update is in progress, scroll down below for comp selections, Tweets and Greg's Tuesday night run line system, (posted later.)
To see who Mr. "D." is wagering on, click onto Today's Selections at the top of the page and then click onto the current sports that he handicaps.
You can follow Greg's selections on Sports Watch Monitor as they are posted shortly after the games kick-off, (puck is dropped, etc.) The exceptions are buying a half-point on totals as neither monitor site offers that as a monitored selection. They only allow -1.5 goals or the money line in hockey as well, not games listed at -1 goal.
Greg's First Half Systems posted by DB Williams on behalf of Greg Dempson
- CFL for the 2019 Season
- SAT JUNE 22 at 7:00 ET
- Hamilton T-Cats @ Toronto Argos
- Greg's final NBA first half system on the Warriors -1.5 lost.
- Greg's CFL first half system is pending, check back on Wednesday.
Click onto Today's Selections at the top of Greg's home page to see all games in every sport that he is wagering on.
Greg is now 13-1 with his 5 STAR BEST BETS as the Phillies won 5-1 on March
31. His next BEST BET is pending, check back later and then watch and win
by clicking here. If Greg doesn't win, then his next BEST BET is on him.
You can also receive additional free selections by subscribing to Greg's free selections and systems via email list. Simply email Greg at firstname.lastname@example.org and say, "Add me to the list." There are no obligations whatsoever.
- Tweeted Angles by R. Upchurch for Greg Dempson
- Greg's Tuesday Tweets are in progress.
- Follow Greg on Twitter, https://twitter.com/GregDempson,
- #1, Greg's Tuesday MLB comp selection is pending.
- #2, This MLB system is ?% to the OVER the past five seasons. Follow Greg on Twitter and find out what teams are live later this afternoon.
- #3, Greg's CFL comp selection for week two is pending.
- #4, This MLB BIG DOG pitcher is ? vs. the money line in this scenario. Follow Greg on Twitter and find out where he's pitching later today.
- #5, These teams are ? to the OVER tonight. Find out tomorrow when you follow Greg on Twitter.
- #6, Click onto the MLB link at the top of the Home Page later this afternoon for Greg's Monday night run-line system on Tuesday night game.
NFL 2019 Super Systems, check back in August for Greg's Preseason systems
Mr. "D.'s" Super Bowl system has been posted.
NFL 2019 Complementary Selections, check back in August for Greg's complementary NFL plays
Greg's comp NFL selections will return in August.
College Football Super Systems
See you in August of 2019
Greg's College systems are pending.
College Football Complementary Selections, click here for Greg's Comp selections in August of 2019
The Sports Watch Monitor is monitoring all Greg's full service selections in all Sports, (by Rowland Upchurch)
Each documented sports monitoring site utilizes various sports books and one site might grade a selection as a push at +3 while the other site might have a sports book offer a line of +3.5 points, so there will be slight differences between the two monitoring sites.
College Basketball Systems for 2019/2020
Greg's College Hoops systems will return for the 2019/2020 season so click here for Greg's College Hoops systems
2019/2020 NBA Systems
Follow Greg for the 2019/2020 Season
Greg's NBA systems will return for the 2019/2020 season so click here in November for Greg's NBA systems