Website update for Friday April 26, 2019
The NBA, NHL Playoffs and MLB
by DB Williams and Rowland Upchurch
IMPORTANT: if you wish to email Greg please do so via firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Mr. "D." won with the under at 7 and 7.5 runs in the D-Backs/Pirates game as well as Arizona on the M/L. He lost with the Yankees. He passed in the NBA last night.
Friday's update is in progress.
To see who Mr. "D." is wagering on, click onto Today's Selections at the top of the page and then click onto the current sports that he handicaps, NFL, NCAA-Football NBA and College Basketball. He was 16-14-01 ATS in the NFL in December, (including teasers,) 23-14-01 ATS in College Bowls and 0-2 at the end of the regular season of College football, as well as 09-10-01 ATS in the NBA and 38-26 ATS in College hoops for an overall record of 86-66-02 ATS, (including the New Years Day Bowls.)
Greg's now 13-01 with his 5 STAR BEST BETS as his most recent 5 STAR on the
Phillies won on March 31. He's very selective, his previous 5 STAR was on 12/02/18.
You can follow Greg's selections on Sports Watch Monitor as they are posted shortly after the games kick-off, (puck is dropped, etc.) The exceptions are buying a half-point on totals as neither monitor site offers that as a monitored selection. They only allow -1.5 goals or the money line in hockey as well, not games listed at -1 goal.
Greg's First Half Systems posted by DB Williams on behalf of Greg Dempson
- NBA for SAT. APR. 27 at 8:05 ET
- Greg's Thursday first half system on the Spurs -1.5 points WON, (64-60.)
- Greg's first half Saturday system is pending.
Click onto Today's Selections at the top of Greg's home page to see all games in every sport that he is wagering on.
Greg is now 13-1 with his 5 STAR BEST BETS as the Phillies won 5-1 on March
31. His next BEST BET is pending, check back later and then watch and win
by clicking here. If Greg doesn't win, then his next BEST BET is on him.
You can also receive additional free selections by subscribing to Greg's free selections and systems via email list. Simply email Greg at firstname.lastname@example.org and say, "Add me to the list." There are no obligations whatsoever.
- Tweeted Angles by R. Upchurch for Greg Dempson
- Greg's Friday Tweets are in progress.
- His 2019 full service Twitter record is 14-15-1 ATS, follow him on Twitter.
- There are two ways to Greg on Twitter, via email@example.com and now Greg Dempson on Twitter.
- #1, Greg's MLB Friday comp selection is pending.
- #2, This MLB system is ? to the OVER the past five seasons. Follow Greg on Twitter and find out what teams are live in this system this afternoon.
- #3, The past two seasons this team is ? vs. the money line. Follow Greg on Twitter and find out what team is "live" before 6:00 ET
- #4, The NBA team is ? ATS in this scenario, follow Greg on Twitter and find out later today.
- #5, Greg's NHL selection for Friday night is pending.
NFL 2019 Super Systems, check back in August for Greg's Preseason systems
Mr. "D.'s" Super Bowl system has been posted.
NFL 2019 Complementary Selections, check back in August for Greg's complementary NFL plays
Greg's comp NFL selection will be posted later this evening.
College Football Super Systems
See you in August of 2019
Greg's College systems are pending.
College Football Complementary Selections, click here for Greg's Comp selections in August of 2019
The Sports Watch Monitor is monitoring all Greg's full service selections in all Sports, (by Rowland Upchurch)
Each documented sports monitoring site utilizes various sports books and one site might grade a selection as a push at +3 while the other site might have a sports book offer a line of +3.5 points, so there will be slight differences between the two monitoring sites.
College Basketball Systems for 2019/2020
Greg's College Hoops systems will return for the 2019/2020 season so click here for Greg's College Hoops system
2019/2020 NBA Systems
Follow Greg for the 2019/2020 Season
Greg's NBA systems will return for the 2019/2020 season so click here in November for Greg's NBA system.