Website update for SUN. DEC. 04. 2022
Updates by DB Williams and Rowland Upchurch under the supervision of Greg Dempson
If you wish to email Greg please do so via email@example.com.
Greg went 2-1 yesterday in College football, He won with the under at 61.5 in the Kansas State and TCU game, (31-28,) as well as on Fresno State +3, (28-16.) He lost with the over 54 in that MAC Championship game, (28-16.)
Sunday's update is COMPLETE.
For Greg's YouTube channel with all his podcasts, click here, https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLLKP2zQxkNLL0Xxs5s2cVA
Greg's NBA Systems are (8-3 ATS)
The Nets on the M/L was Friday's system winner, (114-105.)
Sunday's system is pending, click onto the NBA link at the top of the Home Page tomorrow afternoon.
The NBA Comps are 8-4 ATS
Greg's next NBA comp is PENDING, click onto the NBA Link at the top of the Home Page tomorrow afternoon.
Sunday's NBA System is PENDING, click onto the NBA link at the top of the Home Page tomorrow afternoon for a potential system.
The College Football Systems posted in the NCAA-F link are, (12-09 this season)
First Half, PASS
Fresno State +3 @ -105, (28-16,) winner
The NFL Systems for Week 13 are Pending
The NFL full game System for week 13 is pending
The NFL First Half System for week 13 is pending
(Greg's selections are monitored and posted shortly after the games start at Sports Watch Monitor as well as being monitored at The Sports Monitor.)
Follow Greg on Twitter, @GregDempson
Click onto Today's Selections at the top of Greg's home page to see all games in every sport that he is wagering on.
Greg's now 21-06 = 77.7% ATS with his 5 STAR BEST BETS as the 49ers lost on
SEPT. 25. His 5 STARS success rate is better than 80% ATS in 30+ years. Greg's
next 5 STAR BEST BET is posted now, you can watch and win by clicking here.
If Greg doesn't win, then his December 16 and 17 College football package is on him.
You can also receive additional free selections by subscribing to Greg's free selections and systems via email list. Simply email Greg at firstname.lastname@example.org and say, "Add me to the list." There are no obligations whatsoever.
- Angles by R. Upchurch for Greg Dempson
- Greg's Sunday comp selections and angles are noted below and his Tweets are in progress.
- Follow Greg on Twitter @ GregDempson
- #1, Greg's Sunday NFL Angle is on Tennessee as the past two seasons the Titans are 10-01 ATS vs. excellent punt coverage teams, allowing 7.5 or less yards per return.
- #2, NCAA-Basketball Systems for 2022-2023, system #16 is pending.
- Greg's 16th College hoops system is PENDING, click onto the NCAA-B link at the top of home page on Monday..
- This season the systems are 5-8-1 ATS as Washington State lost on Thursday.
- Last years College hoops systems went 49-30-01 for a success rate of 62.2% ATS.
- #3, Greg's next NCAA-B comp is PENDING, click onto the NCAA-B link at the top of the Home Page on Monday.
- #4, Greg's Sunday BONUS first half system is between the Packers and the Bears
- Here is Greg's Sunday Football first half BONUS system, from game nine forward, play against road teams on the M/L in the first half in a game involving two poor defensive teams with each allowing 335 to 370 YPG, after allowing 450 or more total yards in their previous game. This system is 08-35 = 81.4% to the under since 1983.
- #5, Greg's NFL first half BONUS system is on the Chicago Bears @ +150 on the money line.
NFL 2021 Super Systems, click here NOW for Greg's NFL week 12 system
Mr. "D.'s" NFL week 11 system is pending.
NFL 2021 Complementary Selections, click here NOW for Greg's complementary NFL investment and selection
Greg's NFL comps have returned.
College Football Super Systems, 2022-2023
Greg's next System is pending.
Greg's College Football full game systems are 6-6 ATS as Utah State @ -120 on the M/L won on Saturday November 20, (35-31.)
College Football Complementary Selections, click here next week for Greg's next College Comp selection
Greg's College comp and investment for November 05 won with Texas.
Each documented sports monitoring site utilizes various sports books and one site might grade a selection as a push at +3 while the other site might have a sports book offer a line of +3.5 points, so there will be slight differences between the two monitoring sites as Mr. "D." is proudly monitored by The Sports Monitor, (and has been since the 2000 season) as well as Sports Watch Monitor.