2017 and 2018 NHL Systems
NHL Systems for the 2017/2018 Season by Rowland Upchurch for Greg Dempson
Thu. Nov. 16 at 7:05 ET
- In the first half of the season play home teams OVER the total after winning four or five of their last six games, in a game involving two good teams that are winning between 60% to 70% of their games. This system is 32-10 = 76% to the over the past five seasons. Greg says to take the Devils/Maple Leafs over 6 goals @ -105, (1-0.) lost.
Wed. Nov 15 at 8:05 ET
- Play on money line road underdogs after two straight wins by 2 goals or more when playing against an opponent that scored 4 or more goals in their previous game. This system is 33-18 = 65% on the M/L when backing the Rangers. Greg says to take the NY Rangers at +120 on the money line.
Mon. Nov. 13 at 7:05 ET
- Play on money line home favorite's who are revenging a close loss vs. an opponent by 1 goal or less, after a home loss. This system is 194-79 = 71% the last 5 seasons and +75.80-units. Greg says to take the Carolina Hurricanes at -122 on the money line, (5-1,) WON.
Sat Oct. 21 at 7:05 ET
Toronto Maple Leafs at Ottawa Senators
- Play home teams that average 3+ goals per game to sail OVER the total after allowing 5 goals or more. This system is 83-50 = 62% to the OVER the past five seasons. Greg says to take the Maple Leafs and Senators over 6 goals at -115, (6-3,) WON.
Sat. Oct. 14 at 7:05 ET
St. Louis Blues at Tampa Bay Lightning
- Play on money line favorites that are outscoring their opponents by 0.65 or more goals per game after playing four consecutive games where 7 or more total goals were scored. This system is 73-21 = 78% vs. the money line. Greg's says to take the Lightning at -1 goal, (2-1,) PUSH.
Wed. Oct. 11 at 7:35 ET
New Jersey Devils at Toronto Maple Leafs
- When the O/U is 6 goals or greater, play road teams UNDER the total when off a road win by 2 or more goals when winning 70% or more of their games on the season. This system is 08-31 = 79.5% since 1996. Greg says to take the Maple leafs and Devils under 6 goals, (6-3,) lost.