2020/2021 College Football Systems
College Football Systems for 2020 and 2021
07, SAT OCT 24 at 7:00 ET
South Carolina at LSU
- After being out gained by 125 or more total yards in their last game, (applies to LSU,) play against home favorites that are returning an inexperienced quarterback and five or less offensive starters. This system is 37-11 = 77% ATS the last five seasons.Greg's Saturday College system is on South Carolina +6 points @ -110.
06, SAT OCT 17 at 12 noon ET
Liberty at Syracuse
- After allowing 100 or less rushing yards in their last game, play on teams when the line is + or -3 points when playing against an opponent that allowed 5.5 or more rushing yards per attempt last game. This system is 32-09 = 78% ATS the last five seasons. Greg's Saturday College system is on Liberty -2.5 points @ -110, available at YouWager, (38-21,) WON
05 SAT OCT 10 at 3:30 ET
Texas Tech at Iowa State, (#326)
- Play all teams Conference teams OVER the total when the O/U is between 63.5 and 70 (IOWA ST) - in a game between two teams with 8 or more defensive starters returning.
This system is 30-08 = 79% to the over the past five seasons. Greg's Saturday College system is on TCU/Iowa State to sail over the total of 64.5 points, (31-15,) lost.
04, SAT OCT 03 at 7:30 ET
Oklahoma @ Iowa State
- When two teams each return eight or more defensive starters, play the game over the total when the O/U is between 63.5 to 70 points. This system is 30-08 = 79% to the OVER. Greg's Saturday College football system is for Oklahoma and Iowa State to sail over 63.5 points @ -105, (37-30,) WON.
03, SAT SEPT 26 at 1:30 ET
Iowa State @ TCU, (#431)
- In the first month of the season, play on a road team when they were a bowl team from the prior season who lost their last two games, in a contest between two teams with 5 or less offensive starters returning. This system is on a 9-0 ATS streak the past 10 seasons and the record is 32-08 = 80% ATS since 1992. Greg's Saturday afternoon College football system is on Iowa State @ -2.5 points, (37-34,) WON.
02, SAT SEPT 19 at 12:00 ET
Houston at Baylor
- In the first month of the season, play on underdogs that return eight or more starters this season that has eight or more starters returning on offense including their quarterback when getting +3.5 to 10 points and their defense allowed an average of 425 or more total yards per game last season. This system is 55-23 = 70.5% ATS since 1992. Greg's Saturday College system is to back the Houston Cougars getting +5 @ -130 or +4.5-points, (game was postponed.)
01, SAT SEPT 12 at 2:30 ET
Duke at Notre Dame
- In the first two weeks of the season, and after closing out last year with four or more losses in their last five games, play against road underdogs in the first half when playing against an opponent that closed out last season strong with four or more straight up wins. This system is 33-10 = 76.7% ATS since 1997. Greg's first College football system is to take the Notre Dame Fighting Irish -10.5 @ -115 in the first half, (10-06,) lost.