2020/2021 NCAA-B Systems
NCAA Basketball Systems for the 2020/2021 Season by Rowland Upchurch for Greg Dempson
15, SAT FEB 27 at 6:00 ET, (#720)
Elon at UNC-Wilmington
- After three straight games when allowing a shooting percentage of 47% or higher, play on all teams wheen the line is + or -3 points, (UNC-Wilmington,) in a game involving two excellent free throw shooting teams (with each making 73% or more of their shots. This system is 43-20 = 68% ATS since 1997.
- Greg's Saturday system is on UNC-Wilmington @ -120 on the M/L.
14, FRI FEB 26 at 11:00 ET
CAL-SB at CAL-Riverside
- From game 16 onward, play against road teams as an favorite or pick when they're an average 3-point shooting team, 32-36.5% when playing against an average 3-point defense, 32-36.5% in a game involving two good rebounding teams +3 to +6 rebounds per game. This system is 44-15 = 74.6% ATS the last five seasons.
- Greg's Friday system is on CAL-Riverside +2.5 points @ -107, (68-72,) lost.
13, THU FEB 25 at 7:00 ET
Iowa at Michigan
- Play on home favorites of 3.5 to 9.5 points that are outscoring their opponents by 12+ points per game, after scoring 45 points or more in the first half last game. This system is 99-54 = 65% ATS the last five seasons.
- Greg's Thursday system is on Michigan -4.5 @ -115, (79-57,) WON.
12, SUN FEB 20 at 1:00 ET
Michigan at Ohio State
- Play against a team that has covered the spread by 48 or more combined points in their last 10 games, (Michigan,) when playing a foe that's beat the spread by 48 or more points total in their last seven games. This system is 31-07 = 81.6% ATS the last five seasons.
- Greg's Sunday system is on Ohio State -1 @ -105, (87-92,) lost.
11, SAT FEB 19 at 6:00 ET
Arizona at USC
- Play on home favorites of 3.5 to 9.5 points that out score their opponents by 12+ points per game, after scoring 45 points or more in the first half in their last game. This system is 98-53 = 65% ATS the last five seasons.
- Greg's Saturday system is on USC -6 points @ -108, (72-81,) lost.
10, THU FEB 18 at 9:05 ET
Montana at E. Washington
- Play home teams over the total when they're an average 3-point shooting team making between 32% to 36.5% vs. a good 3-point defense allowing 32% or less after 15+ games, and a hot shooting team, making 47% or more of their shots in three consecutive games. This system is 98-45 = 68.5% to the over since 1997.
- Greg's Thursday system is for Montana and Eastern Washington to sail over 145 points @ -110, (90-76,) WON.
09, FEB 17 at 7:00 ET
W. Carolina at UT-Chattanooga
- Play on road teams as an underdog or pick when revenging a straight up loss vs. an opponent as a favorite and playing against an opponent that's off two consecutive close wins by 5points or less to a conference rival This system is 73-31 = 70% ATS since 1997.
- Greg's Wednesday system is on Western Carolina +8 @ -110, (81-89,) PUSH.
08, FEB 16 at 7:00 ET
Bowling Green at Ball State
- Play on any team revenging a straight up loss to an opponent as a favorite of 7or more points and playing against an opponent that's off an upset win vs. a conference rival as an underdog. This system is 22-07 this season ass well ass 107-54 = 66.5% ATS the last five seasons.
- Greg's Tuesday system is on Bowling Green -1 @ -120, (75-62,) WON.
07, FRI FEB 12 at 7:30 ET
UAB at Louisiana TECH
- When the total is between 130 and 139.5 points and after allowing 60 points or less in three consecutive games, (applies to UAB,) and playing against an opponent that's off three straight games where both teams score 70 points or less, play the UNDER. This system is 23-68 = 75% to the under since 1997.
- Greg's Friday system is for UAB and LA TECH to stay under the total of 135 points, (70-58,) WON.
06, THU FEB 11 at 7:00 ET
Texas State at UT-Arlington
- From game 16 onward, play all teams OVER the total when the O/U is 129.5 or less, (applies to TX-Arlington,) when they're a good defensive team, (40-42.5%,) and playing against an average defensive team, (42.5-45%,) after two straight games when making 37% of their shots or worse. This system is 46-18 = 72% to the over since 1997.
- Greg's Thursday system is for Texas State and UT-Arlington to sail over the total of 127, (63-56,) lost.
05, TUE FEB 09 at 6:30
Syracuse at NC State
- From game 16 onward and after two or more consecutive overs, play road teams to sail over the total when the O/U is between 140 and 149.5 points in a game involving two good offensive teams with each team averaging between 74-78 PPG. This system is 84-46 = 64.6% to the over the last five seasons.
- Greg's Tuesday system is for Syracuse and NC State to sail over the total of 148, (77-68,) lost.
04, SUN FEB 07 at 2:30
Georgetown at Villanova
- After a loss by 10 or more points vs. a Conference foe, play home teams winning 80% or more of their games OVER the total when playing a team with a losing record. This system is 44-15 = 74.6% since 1997.
- Greg's Sunday afternoon system is for Georgetown and Villanova to sail over 143 points, (84-74,) won.
03, FRI FEB 05 at 6:00 ET
N Kentucky at UW-Milwaukee
- -In a game between two teams that are each winning between 51% to 60% of their games, play against the road team when they're off three or more straight up wins. This system is 52-26 = 66.7% ATS the past five seasons.
- Greg's Friday night system is on UW-Milwaukee -2 @ - 101, (73-87,) lost.
02, THU FEB 04 at 9:00 ET
Montana State at Weber State
- After three consecutive games where each team scored 70 or less points per game, play against the road team as an underdog including pick that averages between 74-78 PPG when playing against a team that allows between 67-74 PPG. This system is 27-04 = 87% ATS since 1997.
- Greg's Thursday night College system is on Weber State -6.5 @ -107, (96-88,) WON.
01, WED FEB 03 at 7:00 ET
Saint Louis at LaSalle
- In the first 10 games of the season and after a loss by 6 points or less, play against a road team with two or more starters returning from last year than their opponent. This system is 64-28 = 69.6% ATS the last five seasons.
- Greg's Wednesday night College system is on LaSalle +13 @ -110, (82-75,) WON.