2019/2020 NCAA-B Systems
NCAA Basketball Systems for the 2019/2020 Season by Rowland Upchurch for Greg Dempson
16, THU MAR 12 at 9:30 ET, (#637)
N. Carolina vs. Syracuse
- Play on Neutral Court teams as a favorite or pick in a game involving two average defensive teams allowing between (67-74,) PPG after scoring 75 or more points in three consecutive games. This system is 81-40 = 67% ATS the past five seasons. Greg's BONUS College hoops system is on North Carolina -2.5 @ -108, (also good at -3.)
15, WED MAR 11 at 1:00 ET, (#640)
St. Joseph's vs. George Mason
- Play on a poor 3-point shooting team that makes 32% or worse 3's vs. a team with a poor 3-point defense, (36.5% or worse,) an average when they're a rebounding team with + or -3 rebounds per game vs. a poor rebounding team that's -3 to -6 rebounds per game. This system is 82-52 = 61% ATS the past five seasons when backing George Mason. Greg's Wednesday College system is on George Mason -4-points, (77-70,) WON.
14, TUE MAR 10, (#618 at 9:00 ET)
N. Dakota vs. N. Dakota State
- Play on favorites of -3.5 to -9.5-points when revenging a same season loss and playing against an opponent that 's playing their second road game in three days. This system is 134-77 = 63.5% ATS since 1996. Greg's Tuesday night College system is to take North Dakota State -6-points @ -105, (89-53,) WON.
13, SAT MAR 07, (#693 at 8:30 ET)
Butler at Xavier
- Following a Conference blowout win by 20 or more points, play on road teams when the line is + or -3-points in a game involving two teams that are each winning between 60 to 80% of their games. This system is 156-87 = 64% ATS since 1997. Greg's College basketball system is on Butler +2.5 points at -105, (72-71,) WON.
12, MON MAR 02, (#1176 at 7:30 ET)
Bethune-Cookman at NC Central
- After three or more consecutive wins and in a game between two teams, (with each team winning between 51 to 60% of their games,) play against the road team. This system is 48-21 = 70% ATS the past five seasons. Greg's Monday night College system is on NC Central -5.5 @ -110, (also good at -6-points, (71-68,) lost
11, THU FEB 27, (#614 at 7:00 ET)
Wisconsin at Michigan
Following an underdog upset win vs. a Conference rival, play on home favorites of 3.5 to 9.5 points in a game involving two good teams with each winning between 60% to 80%) of their games. This system is 69-33 = 68% ATS the past five seasons. Greg's Thursday night system is on the Michigan Wolverines -6.5-points, (74-81,) lost.
10, MON FEB 24, (#874 at 7:00 ET)
Louisville at Florida State
- When the line is the line is +3 to -3-points play against excellent defensive team that allows 40% or less shooting, (applies to Louisville,) when playing against a good defensive team that allows 40 to 42.5%, when a dominant rebounding team +6 or more rebounds per game) against an average rebounding team that's + or -3 rebounds per game. This system is 27-07 = 79% ATS the last five seasons. Greg's Monday night College system is on Florida State -3 @ -102, (82-67,) WON.
09, SAT FEB 22, (#799/800 at 7:00 ET
UAB at Florida Atlantic
- Play road underdogs including pick after a road win vs. a Conference rival in a game between two teams with each team winning 51% to 60% of their games. This system is 40-16 = 71% ATS the past five seasons. Greg's Saturday night College basketball system is on Florida Atlantic -3 @ -105, (65-58,) WON.
08 WED FEB 19, (#807 at 7:00 ET)
UCF at Cincinnati
- Following a straight up favorite home loss by 15 or more points, (applies to UCF,) play on road dogs of +10 to +19.5 vs. an opponent that's off a road win. This system is 51-16 = 76% ATS since 1997 including 20-05 = 80% ATS the past five seasons. Greg's Wednesday night College basketball system is on the UCF Knights +11 @ -105, (89-87,) WON.
07, THU FEB 13, (633 at 8:00 ET)
Charlotte at North Texas
- After sailing over the total by 48 or more points in their last 10 games, (applies to N. Texas,) when the O/U is less than 130, play the over when playing an opponent that's sailing over the total by a combined 54 or more points in their last 10 games. This system is 65-29 = 69% to the over since 1997. Greg's Thursday night College system is for Charlotte and North Texas to go OVER 126.5 points, (72-81,) WON.
06, WED FEB 12, (#835 at 8:30 ET)
Providence at ST. John's
- When the total is between 140 and 149.5 points, play road teams over the total after a road loss vs. a Conference rival and playing against an opponent that's off a road loss by 10 or more points. This system is 98-56 = 64% to the over the past five seasons. Greg's Wednesday night College system is for Providence and ST. John's to sail over the total of 140.5, (80-69, WON.
05, TUE FEB 11, (#603 @ 7:00 ET
Northern Illinois at Ball State
- Play against a favorite that's an average shooting team making 42.5% to 45% of their shots when playing against a team averaging 40% to 42.5% of their shots after a game whereby they allowing a shooting percentage of 55% or more. This system is 58-28 = 67% ATS the past five seasons. Greg's Tuesday night system is to take Northern Illinois +7 @ -106, (59-63,) WON.
04, SUN DEC 8, (#797 at 5:00 ET)
Buffalo at DePaul
- After allowing 90 or more points, play on road teams as an underdog or pick when playing against an opponent that's off two straight wins by 6 points or less. This system is 98-55 = 64% ATS since 1997. Greg's Sunday College hoops system is on Buffalo +9.5 @ -109, (74-69,) WON.
03, WED DEC 4 at 7:15 ET
Virginia at Purdue
- After going under the total by 48 or more points total in their last seven games, play on non-conference underdogs in a game between two teams from major division 1-A conferences. This system is 69-34 = 67% ATS since 1967. Greg's Wednesday night College hoops system is on Virginia +2.5 @ -105, (40-69,) lost.
02, FRI NOV 22 at 7:00 ET
Utah State vs. LSU
- After leading in their last three games by 5+ points, play on said team, (Utah State,) when the line is + or -3 points and they're playing against an opponent that scored 75 or more points in three consecutive games. This system is 71-35 = 67% ATS the last five seasons. Greg's Friday night College basketball system is on Utah State -1.5 points, (80-78,) WON.
01, THU NOV 21 at 9:00 ET
South Dakota State at Arizona
- After allowing 55 or less points and with just two starters returning from last year, play the full game UNDER the total in their first five games of the season. This system is 17-43 = 72% to the UNDER the past five seasons. Greg's College hoops system is to take the UNDER at 145 points in the SD State/Arizona game, (64-71,) WON.